Screened-in porches are the ideal location for Eze Breeze Windows. It’s simple to set up and doesn’t cost much money. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t issues with it. To be forthright, though, the benefits much exceed the drawbacks. First, learn the advantages and disadvantages of Eze Breeze window installation here. Then, consider their success rate and use it to determine if you should duplicate their efforts.
What are Eze-Breeze windows?
Porch and Deck Enclosures by Eze-Breeze are a tried-and-true option since they are tailored to each property. Patio or porch windows are the most efficient means of accomplishing this. The EZ3 Season Room Windows are now available from Eze-Breeze, a reputable home porch and deck enclosure system. You can buy their products and install them on windows of any size and shape, as the fitted systems are adaptable.
Different types of Eze Breeze products
PGT Eze-Breeze Sliding Panel Three-Season Windows
Professionals and DIYers alike have been installing the Eze-Breeze three-season window unit. The sliding-panel three-season windows are the simplest and most affordable way to close any outdoor space, including patios, porches, decks, hot tubs, and more. Between a traditional screen room and a fully insulated four-season room, Eze-Breeze Sliding Panels are the perfect compromise.
A vertical Eze-Breeze unit’s four vents may be moved up or down and tucked away behind a screen. There is a 75% screen when the device is fully opened, quickly rid of the vents, and it’s completely safe from the elements, including pollen and wind.
The Vertical Four-Track Windows Sliding Panels
Eze Breeze movable panels may fit any space, while the simple lines and proportions suit any home. The vinyl glass panels can be raised or lowered to open three-quarters of the window to the breeze or removed and stored for the season, retaining screens in place. Floor-to-ceiling panels can be made using ten mil memory vinyl instead of tempered glass, and the tinted panels tilt for simple cleaning and prevent solar heat input.
All vertical four exterior mounts have screens, and the inside-mount vertical four tracks can be screen-mounted. Raising or lowering nesting vents creates an outdoor sense, while the vertical vents make functioning and cleaning a breeze. Eze-Breeze Vertical 4 track mounts outside or indoors.
Horizontal Side Slider
Eze-Breeze side sliders create a wide-open view; full-length panels swing back and forth on corrosion-free nylon rollers at the touch of a finger, then latch firmly in place, making your whole home enclosure safe and secure. In addition, floor-to-ceiling panels can be made using ten mil memory vinyl instead of tempered glass.
Liftable for storage or cleaning, you can also color them for comfort. Horizontal Side Slider panels provide 50% ventilation in a 2-track design and 75% in 4-track. Panels can be readily removed and stowed, maintaining screens in place for 100% airflow.
Eze-Breeze Fixed Windows
These pieces are ideal for use as a mezzanine over an entrance or in gable end windows. They look great with a chair rail and pickets and make a great addition to the various Eze-Breeze porch enclosure products. Your porch or enclosure can be made into any custom shape you could imagine.
Eze-Breeze Entry Door
This heavy-duty aluminum door and Eze-Breeze panels will be the finishing touch on your porch enclosure project. There will be no naked weather strip or unattractive notches visible. The Eze-Breeze Entry Door becomes the perfect finishing touch when combined with any porch or patio enclosure solutions.
Advantages of Eze-Breeze Windows
Eze Breeze Windows offer unique advantages in terms of comfort. Some of its best features include a low price, adjustable temperature, attractive design, and ease of maintenance.
- Price: An Eze Breeze window system’s primary benefit is its low price. Spending less than you would have on a glass screen is entirely feasible. However, the material still significantly affects the results among glass and Eze Breeze.
- Controlling the Temperature: The vinyl used in constructing Eze Breeze windows is 10 millimeters thick. You can rest assured that the inside and outdoor temperatures will differ thanks to this measure. In the heat of summer, it cools the house down well. It prevents the inside temperature from dropping too low during the winter. The temperature inside and outside can vary by as much as 10 degrees Celsius.
- Appearance: Very few items can match the screened appearance of an Eze Breeze window, making it the best choice if you require a fully screened porch. The transparency of the vinyl is impressive—a perfect spot to relax and take in the scenery.
- Simple Maintenance: Eze Breeze windows are very straightforward to clean. The oversized windows are typically square or rectangular with four panes, so you can easily remove each section and wipe the windows with vinyl spray before reassembling. Remember that the window needs to be reinstalled as you removed it. The unit will not fit properly if the location is changed, and forcing it in could cause damage to the window frame.
- Optimal Ventilation: Eze Breeze windows have a four-chamber design that allows maximum ventilation. The windows are operable, sliding either to the bottom or the top. You can open three of the four panes of the windows in this way. This also allows you to appreciate the breezy weather fully.
- Requires Little Upkeep: Eze Breeze windows are low-maintenance and easy to clean. Aluminum makes for a sturdy window frame that will remain securely in place regardless of the climate. The vinyl construction of the windows makes them more susceptible to breakage, but if they’re set up correctly, there shouldn’t be any problems. It would be to your advantage to clean the windows regularly, at the very least. That is all the maintenance that is required to be done.
- Quick to set up and swap out: There is little to no difficulty setting up your new Eze Breeze windows. Before installing the frames, we take precise measurements. Then it was mounted on the wall by screwing it into position. After that, you can move windows in or out at will. Because of this, setting it up won’t be too much of a headache. In addition to being simple to set up, these may be easily swapped out if necessary. Just order a new vinyl panel and install it in the existing window casing to repair a broken window.
The disadvantages of Eze Breeze Windows
Eze Breeze does have its share of challenges, just like everything else. In any case, that does not make it a defective item. However, before putting it in place, you should know about the issues.
- Price: Although it provides good value for the money, don’t expect to pay rock bottom prices for this device. It’s less expensive than other choices, but it’s still not inexpensive. To give you an idea of the price, a 20-slot Eze Breeze window would cost about $4000. The cost will vary depending on the display size, but this is a ballpark estimate.
- Cleaning: However, a nasty spot may remain if not cleaned properly. You should always ensure thorough cleaning, leaving no smoky residue behind. It may require much maintenance depending on the climate and where your screen is installed.
- Climate: Wind might damage the Eze Breeze’s windows. These windows have a label saying to remove them if the wind is 65 mph. It isn’t easy to clean several windows. In bade climate season, removing windows can damage furniture and other items. However, leaving it open can damage it. Vinyl windows have survived tornadoes many times. Installing heat-control window film will keep your home at the proper temperature.
There are a lot of variables at play: These glass panes feature many moving pieces like springs and tiny plastic pieces in these movable pieces. If you use them too often, they will break. They’re not particularly difficult to solve, but they’re bothersome nonetheless.
How do I Clean my Eze-Breeze panels?
Here is how to clean exze breeze panels:
- With a gentle brush attachment, vacuum the Eze-Breeze frame.
- Use a hose to clean the outside of your panels.
- If needed, wipe the main frame rails and other metal components with clean water.
- Raise the bottom panel 1″ and tilt it in with the Eze-Breeze vents closed.
- Place the tilting panel on a chair.
- Lower the remaining three panels to the unit’s bottom, and lift the second panel 1″ to rest on the bottom.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the remaining panels.
- Rinse the top panel with a lint-free cloth with a bit of soap water. Dry and spot-free the panel.
- Repeat step 6 on the other side.
- After cleaning, replace each Eze-Breeze panel in its regular position.
Why choose Eze Breeze porch windows?
Compared to plastic or plexiglass, Eze-Breeze vinyl windows have a far longer lifespan and are less susceptible to damage from the elements. To some extent, you can’t regulate the temperature in a three-season room, but you can do what you like with the weather by sealing off the space or opening the Eze-Breeze® windows.
Is Eze Breeze worth it?
The eze-breeze device is fantastic in every respect; it is aesthetically pleasing and very simple to adjust the windows to any position. It is durable, sturdy, shatterproof, flexible, lightweight, and well-suited for preexisting porches. In addition, the Eze breeze makes it simple to regulate the temperature in your house in response to changes in the weather.
Do Eze Breeze windows scratch?
Windows made of vinyl, in contrast to glass, may be bent. It is difficult to scratch a flexible plane because of its lack of rigidity. However, it is possible to scratch try, even though it is resistant to scratches to a reasonable degree.
How much do Eze screen porch windows cost?
Depending on the size, it ranges from $350 to $450 US per unit in addition to the labor cost.
How do you keep a screened-in porch warm?
It is sufficient to use a heater to keep a screened-in porch warm.
In conclusion, Eze Breeze windows are not without their benefits and drawbacks. The material is not as expensive as glass or other expensive options, yet it looks and functions similarly. The benefits of these windows much outweigh any drawbacks, making them an easy recommendation.